Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Club Pulse]

Tina hops up, getting ready to introduce the pale gentlemen to Dena and Cassidy, when that girl Caelynn gets a phone call. Oh. Yeesh. Doesn't look like good news. Well, Tina doesn't really know this girl, and it did seem like she wanted to be alone...

"Um, arright. Well hey, c'mon!" The last is said to the vampire duo. Tina tries to put an arm around each of them and lead them back over like a pair of trophies. "Dena, Cassidy, meet Bello and Lorenzo."

Caelynn, meanwhile, might find herself seated beside an odd-looking young man in a dark tank top. He appears human, mostly, though his features are a bit hawkish. The odd thing is that he hasn't got any hair - only a thick, closely trimmed mane of orange feathers that extend from the top of his forehead to a point on the back of his neck.

When he speaks, it's in a quick, kinda nasally voice. "That call musta been really bad, huh?" Oh. Sounds like he was watching them.

Malchenar Castle

Ah. Jim is learning. It makes Sticks smile to see the young man bow in greeting. He does the same, also not very deeply, but respectfully enough.

Sticks was just going to comment on the genius of stealing and containing light directly from a star when the pair of air vampires flew over. Ah. Natural creatures, or a construct of Malchenar? He wonders if it would be rude to ask. In any case, he says, "You keep a beautiful garden, Lady Lihanna. I'm called Sticks. The toymaker. Jim is my apprentice."
Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Malchenar Castle

Jim can't conceal a momentary grimace at the odd being, but he supposes that to many people him and his furry butt are just as much appalling. Perspective matters. So he just bows, although not too deeply.
"Hello. Folks call me Jim."
Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
"Yeah, I can help you get there," Shark says. "Not as sure about a map, though. They're not very reliable around here, from what I've heard." Of course, Riverside isn't nearly as chaotic as Inside, so maybe there was a map.

Club Pulse

"Hey there, omaea," Cassidy says, getting a closer look at the two vampires. She takes a sip of her scotch and grins at the trio. "How's the night been treating you?"
[Club Pulse]

"Looks like she just did." Dena says with a grin before walking over to the vampires in Tina's company. "What happened to her?" The drow gestures at Caelynn.

Malchenar Castle

"How nice to meet you, Jim, Sticks... these heads are my creations." She says, somehow able to guess what they're thinking. "I am much more but they allow me to be in many places at once. From this place I can keep track on nearly everything that happens in northside." She explains, the head simply keeping it's twisted mouth open, allowing her words to somehow flow out through it. She sounds rather proud of her powers. "Try me, ask me anything."