Quote Originally Posted by veti View Post
Braith is mildly annoying, but she'll grow out of it. She can easily be talked out of bullying that little wimp Lars. And the Jarl of Whiterun's kids are
Spoiler
Show
about as close to 'possessed' as the game gets. One of my bigger annoyances with the game is that you can't actually do anything about that - there's no option to tell the Jarl what's going on and let/help him do something about it.
You have to talk her out of it, instead of showing her respect on her level and punching her out of it (She's young and tough - she'll heal. And probably prefer the lesson in humility given her way than condescendingly talked down to like the child she actually is). I was annoyed that it was impossible to help Lars grow a backbone.

On topic - Respect for Life is a "Good" trait. Lacking that means you're Not Good. It doesn't necessarily mean you're Evil (Though it can)

And, I never said "Burn a child to death" - merely "Set one on fire" - which, at first, envisioned as igniting an article of clothing or hair (Richard ****head gets ALL his clothes and hair ignited for being a monster - he'll still live). Unless the kids in question are pickpockets/thieves, when it's Explosive Runes all the way.