1. - Top - End - #17
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Ruceeglaelsktinag: "Justifiable Genocide", Contradiction in terms? (IC)

Scene Reptile
    Knowledge (local): (1d20+3)[23]

At once a horrible possibility strikes Vaex and his crest raises slightly. Great, just what we needed to start off.

Looking down at the unearthed wyrmling, Vaex takes adopts a stern tone.

"Forseti, si inglata ini wer montua jaxo di Kurtulmak batobot sjek wux xoal ekess shartleg wer vaecaesini ekess vdri, mobi geou qe thric ixen nomeno thurkear! Dout trekis geou ti tawura shafaer astahi ilrigan!"
    "Forseti, I promise by the pointed tail of Kurtulmak that if you try to turn the elves to sleep, there will be no fire this night! Your breath will not work on them anyway!"

Having dealt with the perceived imminent diplomatic faux pas, Vaex returns his attention to Sir Luskwood. The two-and-a-half-feet-tall kobold is forced to lean back a little to get a full look at the half-elf. He is so off-put by the gentleman's appearance that Vaex almosts misses the crossbow and net attached to the mule.

He doesn't look like a soldier at all. Does he even get his clothes dirty? I've seen nobles like him break down crying at the first sign of real battle. Still, he has shown us more courtesy than custom demands. Besides, it could be worse...

They could have been gnomes.

"I greet you, Sir Luskwood," Vaex responds formally with a nod of his head.

His assessment and assumptions of Sir Luskwood complete, Vaex turns to the medic.
    "So, what about you? Do you have a name, or shall I just shout 'Medic" when I want to see you? Perhaps 'Elf'?" Vaex examines Mebar for details while awaiting his response.
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2014-02-02 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Adding Dialogue