In other words, it's complicated enough to make my brain ache and PM box weep when I run it.

Advent Children was a so-so cgi movie back in 2007, set in the aftermath of Final Fantasy VII. At the time I was obsessed with it, so I set my first WW in that world.

Potted history of the previous four games:

ACI - FF7 land. The Remnants (wolves) win when down to the last three or four players, due to excellent end game play by Valiant Turtle.
ACII - FF8, and also known as the Cristo Debacle . The Remnants win fairly comfortably, with the help of a gung-ho mason sniper and Shadow being the lynchpin of team good. Mordy nearly pitches a fit at the Remnants success.
ACIII - FF9. Introduced a second evil faction, and when all's said and done it didn't work very well. The Remnants won easily due to a few overpowered items, and the most vocal townies chasing after red herrings. At this point Mordy pretty much explodes.
ACIV - FF10. Adds a neutral faction, and tones down the items somewhat. Again the game goes down to the last four players, but yet again the Remnants pull out a win.

Despite a lot of changes between games, there are a few things that have stayed the same which make it quite an unusual WW:

- Encounter based lynches, so you're not sure the lynch target will die.
- Very small number of wolves, with a degree of lynch protection and powerful abilities making up for it.
- A village lynchpin, that if killed, provides the Remnants with many new powers. But the lynchpin starts the game in contact with their Protector, who will beast-kill one of the wolves if still alive when the lynchpin is targeted.
- Items gained from defeating encounters, and occasional set-pieces/sidequests.

ACV will take place in FF13-land, and will no doubt include game mechanics for Paradigm Shifts, Eidoloths, and the like. Because a) I can't leave well alone, and b) I'm an idiot.

Just need to get the rules pinned down now.