1. The gods are crazy, dead, or incredibly petty and childish for the most part, invoke them at your peril.

2. Goblins come in three (potentially overlapping) flavors - chaotic evil, oppressed minority, and musical.

3. I like kemonomimi. I don't expect anyone to play one, but the option tends to be open in my campaigns in one or more forms; and you'll likely meet them around the world. Note that just because I like them doesn't mean I treat them any differently than any other fantasy race; they exist across the alignment spectrum and you must exercise just as much caution around kemonomimi NPCs as any other. (Beware catgirl vampires.) <',..,'>

4. I tend to have oddly specific world designs - as such, expect a more limited race/class selection than might normally exist in a 'fantasy kitchen sink' setting. I know that can be irritating; but I find it does help with maintaining the integrity of the setting. Hopefully I'll make it up to you with an excellent adventure.

5. I'm not afraid of including firearms if they fit the campaign in some way; bring on your gunslingers; depending on the setting you may even get to wield Advanced Firearms.

6. If we're at a physical table together, I will bring bean dip and chips. Bean dip is freaking awesome. <^_^>