I've had several equally horrible in their own ways. One killed a character every hour (not an exaggeration). You'd lose a Con point then get back into the game. Another who dismissed my concerns of why I wasn't having fun as whining and when a new campaign started didn't have my character start with the rest of the party while they had a combat that lasted an hour and was about to start another combat without me when I left. A third was upset my cleric would cast spells that were not Cure Light Wounds. Our group had several DMs for different campaigns. Eventually in his campaigns my character could do no right. He stopped being my friend because of how I played a cleric. A fourth just had no class. Rather than talk to me there was a metagame issue, I would arrive at games only to be told it was cancelled without prior notice. I was slow in the uptake but after the third time I got the hint. A fifth kicked me out because I had no money for a cab due to bank error issues and missed a game.