I've missed a lot of conversation, so let me just toss in opinions on the subject instead of responding to what you said (which other people pretty much covered):

Divergent Sorcerer: I think the real draw of being a sorcerer with a different spell list is that it's like a watered-down, easier version of that class. Sacrificing power is probably OK in that regard. I recommend making the divergent sorcerer able to pick off a select number of spell lists (Wu Jen, Druid, Cleric, etc) and assign each spell list a casting stat. So you could be a wis-based druid or wu jen sorcerer, thus getting you the same feel of the class without all the hassle of class features.

In fact, if I had my druthers, I'd make the normal sorcerer int-based, then the cleric sorcerer cha-based, and the druid sorcerer wis-based.

Psionic Sorcerer: I like this reboot less, because it makes the psicerer a bad version of the spell point variant sorcerer. Sorcerers are supposed to be simple classes, so try and write these ACFs to make them simple.

I would recommend letting sorcerers cast powers instead of spells from their spell slots, and give a small PP pool and some minor level 1-2 class feature(s) to compensate for the lost cantrips.

Cloak and Dagger Sorcerer: I didn't think about the prestige potential (an excellent point), but I don't believe it's worth the huge nerf to casting. You should delay their initial casting progression or make the number of accessed spells smaller, instead of using bard casting.

I also recommend making the skills 6 + Int and balancing around that, because rogue/sorc PrCs seriously have way too many required dump skills (like Decipher Script and Escape Artist).

Quote Originally Posted by Xul
Makes me recall... Treantmonk, I believe? Saying that any time a wizard is casting a spell that is on the cleric's spell list he is a chump.
It's actually an old quote ("old" by the standards of 3e history). I think the first time it came up was when K wrote the Revised Necromancer's Handbook on the old wizard's boards.