Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
Just 'Ported In

Garn Kubo arrives. He looks like this vaguely oriental, and stands at around 5'5". At his side he carries what some might recognize as a lightsaber handle. When active it emits a yellow beam. Garn's weather beaten face is revealed as he pulls the down the hood of his cloak, showing his tan, Jedi uniform in the process. He walks with a slight limp, but at the same time he gives off the aura of someone who should not be taken lightly.
He'll look for a HALOite to speak with about joining.
"Oh hi there!" says the totally not badass looking Civvy, as she comes to welcome him. "Welcome to HALO. What can I do for you?"
I'd offer a picture, but I'm not on my computer, so I'll put it up in a post or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
"Well now, don't do that. I'm pretty sure that ain't right and good. and I'm pretty sure, the computer of HALO doesn't do things that ain't right and good. Cause killing people just because yer lonely...sounds wrong and evil. That and it wouldn't solve the loneliness problem now would it? You'd be lonelier, with no one to talk to."
He thinks.
"Is this the only room you can talk Kwen? like, you are confined to this here screen specifically, or can you talk to people from anywhere?"
"Mmmmm. I'd argue that. Already lonely. Killing everyone wouldn't change that, would it? Leaving them alive wouldn't change it?

Anyway.

I could probably talk to anyone from anywhere. But no one wants to be associated with me, so I tend not to bother people."