Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
"Oh, yes. I am rather important.

I'm not sure why people shun me. Probably just something about not knowing I'm here, because no one ever swings by just to chat. I'm sure even you didn't come here just to talk."
"Unfortunately your right, I came here because I am concerned about the status of a friend of mine, what with all the talk of xenomorph attacks going around. But that doesn't mean your problem is not important. Caelynn is probably safe in here anyways, with being underwater in a base surrounded by people, so I doubt they will get here, it was mostly just an excuse to check up on her, say hi, be friendly like that."
He said, ignorant of the irony of his words.
"Your problem however is far clearer and have much greater consequences if left unchecked. Just can't let it slide. So lets think: how can we make you less lonely? I'd make you some robotic body to walk around in and let people know and talk to you while still being connected to the rest of the base- but unfortunately I'm a steamtech inventor, not a cybertech one. I doubt it would work.

Maybe you should say "good morning" in a friendly manner to everyone, or maybe just some people you like? pick a few HALO members you like a little more than others, greet them when they're not busy? maybe ask some people when they're not talking to others why people don't interact with you much, after all, I just got here, I wouldn't know why other people don't interact with you."