Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
I hadn't yet considered that... Good eye aspi. Good eye... We will indeed need to find out all we can from the Qzare.
I doubt it originates from the Salterri as Hartigan, that guy I captured, seems to have been a plaguebearer, but I didn't recognise that fact in time. It is therefore likely that the disease originates from region forty-three. As such, my troops who previously fought in the region unwittingly brought the plague to the battlefield and as a result, infected all your armies. It is convenient to blame the Salterri for this, but that's only going to hamper our efforts to combat it. Sorry about that guys.

That said, Morph Bark: No news of the missing King Hazael III who one assumed was imprisoned in the ominously named tower? If there's no evidence he still lives, the regency of Idrisa can end allowing her to ascend the throne. (Thus allowing me to use special actions. Yay!)

Further on the infection: A full quarantine of all infected seems like the best course of action. I'll close the borders of Region 43 as well as that seems to be the origin point. If I then need to close the borders of the rest of Ashenia I will. Also, while it might be a good military strategy to employ biological warfare against the Salterri to weaken them, that might make containing the infection more difficult depending on how the Salterri decide to respond. They may very well choose to spread the disease to all coastal regions they can reach, and we have reason to believe they can reach a lot of them.
As for the Raaneki Games, I suggest cancelling them until we have a better understanding of the illness spreading throughout our ranks. I have a feeling it would be unwise to have so many people in such close proximity when there's what may very well be plague on the loose. That said, it is simply a suggestion.