Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
Well I plan to have a sidebar with the DM next session regarding not only the events of the previous session, but regarding the Daeva's clan "ability" and a more party-friendly interpretation. Also about the whole "I'm gonna go 120% Woobie, so be prepped" bit.

My character is a Mekhet of the Agonistes bloodline. Also, apparently the DM is okay with her being from Arkham, Massachusetts, so she's also a Miskatonic University graduate.
Seems like a good plan to have a chat with the GM. That specific interpretation is just nothing that would be tolerated in any of the groups I have played with (for group dynamic reasons if nothing else). I remember I once ruled the Daeva clan weakness forced a character to diablerise a NPC which is very bad in many ways but the player was totally okay with that (same vice even; Lust).

If you want to do something else than going Woobie (I had to look it up), you could plot an elaborate revenge scheme (you DO have Prudence as virtue after all). There's plenty of interesting things you could do as a Mekhet. You could learn the Daeva's secrets and sell them out to the competitor. You could offer your body (more sex) in exchange for the Daeva drinking your blood thus causing him to become blood-bonded (and considering the GMs vice rulings that shouldn't be too hard) to you. If you get Obfuscate 4 you could pretend to be a normal human at the Daeva's normal hunting grounds and act like an innocent victim so he will feed on you (again getting blood-bonded). Basically I think it serves him right to become your slave after having used his powers in such a manner on you.