Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
Actually, I was considering using her general subservient personality and overall friendliness to gather allies that, at a word, will rush to her aid. There's less incentive to mess with an individual when they're the local Prince's favorite subject (A subject that has no aspiration of overthrowing said prince and can be cowed with just a stern tone) or, heaven forbid, they're the lone vampire ally of the local werewolf packs.

While direct scheming is indeed in like...98% of vampire's skillsets, this character tends to go for deterrents or just "tattling" to resolve these sort of conflicts. How would the Prince of Brooklyn, with who my character has a pretty decent relationship with currently (I'd say a 7/10 on a hate/love scale), react to hearing that a Daeva from Manhattan raped a subject of his that he was fond of?
That depends what kind of prince he is. I don't think he'll be overly worried about a rape in general, his concern will be that his ally is spending time with a vampire who is strong enough to twist her emotions. Maybe the Daeva will do it in a way that turns her against him, the Prince? It's possible he could also simply be vengeful on her behalf. So anything from calling him in and forcing him to drink his blood to staking him for a certain time to outright killing him is possible.