[Lost and Found Temple]

"And when you die as an angel you become a werewolf? We probably can test that out in here." Dena replies. "But yeah, you're right. It's enchanted out of the wazoo though. Necromancy, evocation, transmutation... and I just barely know what those names mean. I'm no mage you know? Just rich enough to afford a lot of toys." She looks around. "However, the treasury should be near here. My goal here is to empty it, once we have done that we could just plant a bomb here and watch this place be blasted into bits and pieces."

Frozen Forest

The question is if she even reaches it alive as the blood in her veins will literary freeze to ice before she comes near the shining being. Still, it comes to catch the frozen corpse before it falls to the ground, holding it like a lover until it's as cold as the ground underneath them. Then it discards it like an broken toy, leaving an frozen mummy out of what once had been a human being.
And with that it walks back into the forest again, taking it's hungering cold with it.

But perhaps she isn't ready to join the rest of the discarded toys just yet...