Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
So in less than a week's time, I will not be an audiologist any more. Some of you already know this story but about two months ago, I had major issues with anxiety that caused me to re-evaluate almost everything in my life - my job, my home, my future. So I've decided to ante up and resign and find out what I was actually supposed to do with my life before I ended up stuck in audiology for 12 years. Also seem to have acquired a therapist along the way as well, which has proved equal parts insightful, positive and horrifying. >.>
Asta Kask: Anger and spite come from the trolls, from the gods of the trolls. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the thread. Once, trolls lived in the Thread, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of the thread. Crom was angered. And the Thread shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of the thread and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of thread has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Succubus. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to the thread]
Asta Kask: This you can trust.