Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
"No, Jim, that's not... I misspoke," The tall man says, cringing a little. Gods, why does he have to be so awful at conversing? It would seem he was more referring to what Jim said about Sticks not having a very high opinion of himself. As for being a bad person... he can't even begin to imagine such a discussion with Jim. With anyone.

Sticks turns his head down, still blushing furiously, and begins to retreat toward his home in the basement. "I don't wish to speak of this any further, Jim. Just - just finish the badger, please." He's got to be alone, in the dark for a while. Just long enough to calm himself down.
The Toy Tinker

Jim reaches out to grab Sticks by the shoulder. He gives him a very sad look. "Sticks, I'm always here for you. Please, please don't forget that." he says before releasing the man and going back to the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Fourth Tower Compound

"No need to bring them anywhere. Arbil will know when the task is completed and then give us reward for all hard work!" The gnoll explains eagerly.
Fourth Tower Compound

Arty exhales. "Fine. I'll speak with you when it's done, if that's your price." And unless the gnoll's spirit has more to say, Arty will be 'hanging up' so he can get on with this nonsense. He hopes it doesn't; he couldn't take much more of this sort of news.