View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Dark Heresy: Purge the Alien

1. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Dark Heresy: Purge the Alien

Galatea Chorda

Galatea gives an over wide smile to Roderick that likely comes off as unhinged but was in fact a rather desperate attempt to appear genial that failed horribly, unbeknownst to her "I did not suggest we ask the man politely, or allow him to go free otherwise. A dead drug dealer showing up in a gutter with his pockets rifled, his product stolen and wounds from a weapon available to such gangers will be much less suspicious than a half dozen off worlders, two who's accents aren't even of this sector, asking around about illegal chemystry. If our intention is to make the destruction of this place seem like that of a rival gang it might even support the ruse, and be more believable than a freak accident besides. Diversion of suspicion is always more effective than the absence of a suspect, it means the target does not go looking for someone to blame.

I had presumed, given we are a dirty half dozen of novice acolytes, that the intention was to use force only when necessary, with stealth and guile besides; not to take on the gang in anything approaching an intentional head on confrontation. Though I assume I misread your intentions, Guardsman Roderick."
    Last edited by The Architect; 2014-04-26 at 12:22 PM.