Considering the information and opinions of the Interrogator and his apparent companions, Sebastion looks around the table, “My lord Interrogator, do you believe there is any indication of the use of this drug in the Imperial Guard regiment that might explain the sudden increase in Incidents relating to this drug?”

Looking once more at his companions, he continues, “I believe we could indeed manage to capture the Dealers, however if there is a connection to the Imperial Guard we may encounter far stiffer resistance than expected, especially as we are not officially here. On the other hand, I am a hive noble, from a notorious family, I know the ways of the corrupt and could easily pose as a user, or perhaps even an interested investor to lure out the dealers, or perhaps even get a look inside the distribution plant or, with enough time and money thrown around, perhaps even the manufacturing centre…” Looking down and frowning slightly as he says this, mumbling softly afterwards, "Who knew, my cursed family might actually be of some use after all..."