“Now you listen to me,” Sebastion says glaring at the guardsman, “I don’t know who you are, and you don’t know who I am, However I know enough to realise that every unit of the imperial guard has some secrets buried somewhere, and occasionally they go right to the top.” Looking down at the table and sighing, he continues, "Your loyalty to the Imperial guard is obvious, and I’m sure you personally never had anything to do with this sort of thing, however no matter how much people deny it, it does happen, Many a time we thought we had a lead and we ran into the military…”

Looking back up and smiling, a slightly disturbed and deranged smile, the eyes slightly to wide, the jaw just to slack, for a moment before his face returns to its normal impassive stare, “Also I believe you are strongly mistaken about the dealers and manufacturers, Admittedly most common under-hivers have no time for top-spire residents, however I would hardly call anyone organising a massive drug operation normal, and everyone needs money. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if we found this investigation leading into the very top of the spires before we are done…”