Used to be you'd change the title iin the OP, don't know if the software change messed with that.

I like it, a world where there's no survival reason to fight, and still people do. Humans are not the dominant race for a change, and the races are much more simplified. I assume you're doing away with most of the half-races and such? The magic concept is beautiful, and could be implemented so many ways, not to mention how common/rare these crystals could be (pick one up on the way to the fight, or spend a day looking under rocks to replace your lost pouch?) full of possibilities.

One thing though: Adding the entire druid list to the Cleric's iis probly not such a good idea. I'd like to suggest along with the simplified feel I'm getting so far, to go with something like the generic classes in UA, except you choose either cleric, druid, or sor/wiz instead of picking from all three at once. Also, I've liked the idea of splitting the druid into two classes: A druidid shaman style caster, and a nature's warrior shapeshifter class. Not that any of this really has anything to do with what you've got, but it's some ideas I've been having that live with the vibe I caught.

Now the question is did I read this all wrong and just invoked major irony?