So, something I noticed never seemed to be addressed was how multiclassing impacts Armament Effects/Imbuements. By RAW, if a character has one level in each of the three base classes, she has 3 Imbuements available to her. Given this does not quite seem right, I'd suggest adopting something akin to fractional BAB or saves to deal with this. Unlike normal those however, I'd suggest having it round up to the next whole number (hence why they would start at 1 when level 1) and likely each class would need to have the specific decimal value noted for any given level. Might be worth just making a multiclassing sidebar. As for PRCs, assuming that they go with the suggested specifically stating what levels they grant extra Imbuements, they would not need to be adjusted for this (though I suppose if one really wanted to they could try making it add in the suggested fractional manner).

Anyway, while I'd been checking to see if there had been any changes I missed that explained how multiclassing impacted Imbuements, I noticed that there seems to be a bit of an issue with terminology for them. The most notable issue is that 4 places still refer to them as Costume Elements (Luminous Reservoir, Versatile, Lightforge Feats, and Prestige Classes and Evoker Level). Further however, there is a mix of calling them Imbuements and Armament Effects. The class tables and ability descriptions and aura costume archetype call them Imbuements while everywhere else in the Radiant Armaments post they are called Armament Effects (Other than the previously mentioned spots that still use the defunct term Costume Elements). It would be advisable to select one and use only that. Also while looking I noticed it would likely be worth adding the Enhanced Device Effect to the Costume Effects (except for armour rather than weapons).

All that said, I figured I'd bring up the new table code functions. The plain white tables currently used by most of the classes are a bit unpleasing to look at. I'd suggest at least adding the head and alt1 classes.

owrtho