Level: Sor/Wiz 1
    Components: V,S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Touch
    Target: One living creature touched per 2 caster levels
    Duration: 10 minutes/level (D)
    Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
    Spell Resistance: Yes
    Each affected creature (and its gear) becomes incredibly light and buoyant. Affected creatures' land movement speeds are reduced by half, they receive +10 to all jump checks, do not sustain falling damage (as if affected by a feather fall spell) and receive -8 penalties on all checks related to trip attempts, bull rushes, grapple attempts or any other check involving their mass, inertia or leverage. Affected creatures are completely unable to swim except at the surface, and affected creatures with a fly speed receive +10 to their flight speed but reduce their maneuverability by one category. Affected creatures pulled, lifted or carried weigh effectively 1/25 of their normal weight, including equipment.

Blimp
    Transmutation
    Level: Sor/Wiz 2
    Components: V, S, F
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Personal
    Target: You
    Duration: 10 minutes/level (D)
    Saving Throw: No
    Spell Resistance: No
    Upon casting this spell, the caster's form undergoes a strange transformation, becoming obese and distending itself into a fat, horizontally-floating cigar-like shape. Limbs tuck back into the overall form but can still be used to cast and perform minor tasks, though strenuous exertion such as combat is impossible. The caster receives a fly speed of 10, cannot run or charge, and may lift as much as 50 pounds of load for each two caster levels; any weight in excess of the character's normal maximum load must be affixed securely using ropes or other means. Strong wind may add or remove up to 10 feet to the caster's flight speed in Blimp form.
    Focus: a small wooden propeller, affixed to the caster's face and spun rapidly as part of the spell's somatic component.
    "With a strong headwind, about all I can manage to do is hover!" - The Blimp, Inferior 5.

There you go... Use Reduce Impulse to decrease the inertia of the people you need to transport, then Blimp yourself and drag them to where they need to be. :) It's agonisingly slow compared to Fly, but that's what you get at first and second level, right? :)
    Last edited by fangthane; 2006-12-29 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Clarified the inspiration for the Blimp spell
    Don't bother trying to appeal to my better nature; I don't have one.