1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

WW Classified
    Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My!

Welcome to the first edition of WW Classified. Some roles in this game are experimental. Depending on how it works out, there may or may not be more editions of WW Classified. As I am terrible at communicating, as you learned if you were in Minecraft WW, there will be no conarrator. Also, I feel like this would be easier for me to run on my own. I will be looking for a minimum of 25 people. If you do not want to play, but you are interested and you have WW/Mafia experience, you may contact me so I can bounce ideas off of you.

Spoiler: Roles
    Show
    In this game, roles will not be listed. I will however, give you some insight on them.
    The basic roles will all be in use. The Devil will start knowing his wolf/mafia teammates. There will be many other roles, of my creation or not. There may or may not be neutrals.

Spoiler: Rules
    Show
    All that stuff in WW central plus:
    Helgrafs rule of scry interference is in effect. If 2 scryers scry the same person, they will get the result [Scry Failed]
    PMs are allowed. Yes, they are allowed.
    Days are roughly 48 hours. Nights are roughly 24, or until I get all actions. Actions may be sent in advance.
    Every once in a while there will be events of sorts.
    Abilities do not have to be activated each day/night cycle. You may choose not to use your ability.
    Autolynches occur after 3 days without voting.
    Please roleplay. It is not required, but makes the game more fun. Some events might require it.
    Have fun... Or else.

Spoiler: Player List
    Show
    Player Killed Role
    Internet Flea Night 3 Good Guy Family
    Banjo1985
    DarkLightDragon
    Zweisteine
    Jarema
    Askthepizzaguy Night 1 Good guy coder
    Murska Day 3 Good guy Scrambler
    Bladescape
    Rain Dragon
    Zar Peter Day 4 Hacker Silencer
    Penguinator
    Zack
    The Fiery Tower Day 6 Hacker Anonymous Contact
    LoP Day 5 Good Guy Operator
    firedaemon33
    Nonayer
    Wolfbane Night 3 Good guy special ops
    RuneboundShade Night 6 Good Guy Discoverer
    Visor Day 1 Hacker Interceptor
    Yaropolk Day 2 Hacker Secret Agent
    Luizeu
    SabekiAskthepizzaguy Day 5 Good Guy Decoder
    ThePhantom
    Otakuryoga
    Mordokai
    Count Dingdong

Setting
    Once upon a time, in the not so far, but reasonably far away technologically advanced future. Crime was full of spies and hackers. The police had to invent new ways of tracking them down, but the spies were smarter. The police recruited the help of the ISA, International Spy Association. These men were the smartest in the world in tracking down criminal minds. But that meant nothing, until they proved their worth.
    Despite the ISA's best efforts, the criminals have continued to come. The police, along with the ISA, had to find a better adversary for the criminals. Rather than recruiting an organization, they went to individuals. The smartest and the best. A few hand picked ISA members were left on the case, along with fellow masterminds. This worked for a while, but crime evolved. Crimes became more organized, and groups were formed.
    As one of the masterminds, it is your job to hunt down these criminals and remove them from civilization. As a criminal, it is your job to end the good search for you, and to continue life as a criminal, with none smart enough to stop you.
    Good Luck, you'll need it.

Tell me if I missed anything.
    Recruiting In Progress, feel free to join!
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-07-09 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Players
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.