My 2E thief/mage came up with the following in play. We were a party of 14-year-olds, and (with a small army) had attacked an evil priest in his lair. He appeared on his balcony to work his evil magic, and my character Ornrandir jumped down from the roof to engage him.

Priest: You? You are the great heroes who think you can stop me?
Ornrandir: And you'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for us meddling kids.

---------------------

I had a modern super-hero named Dr. MacAbre (John MacAubrey, Ph.D) in Champions, but he refused to answer the question of whether his powers were magic or not. He often repeated:
"To say 'magic' instead of 'I don't know' proves nothing."

---------------------

And here are several from the movies:

D’Artagnan: I may have not the tunic, but I have the heart of a Musketeer.
The Three Musketeers (1973)

Hawkins: Caution is for popinjays and cockatoos!
The Court Jester

Jason Nesmith: Never give up. Never surrender!
Galaxy Quest

Le Bret: This latest pose of yours . . . becomes exaggerated.
Cyrano: Then I exaggerate! There are things in this world a man does well to carry to extremes.
Cyrano de Bergerac

Athos: What an absolute madman. You know, I’m beginning to form a positive affection for you.
The Three Musketeers (1948)

Aramis: When the king sends us on campaign, does he give us his reasons? He says, “Porthos, fight,” and you fight.
Porthos: Oh, I do, I do.
Aramis: Then let’s go and be killed where we’re told to. Is life worth so many questions?
The Three Musketeers, 1973

D’Artagnan’s father: Get into trouble. Make mistakes. Fight, love, live.
The Three Musketeers, 2011

Richelieu: I never acknowledge defeat; I make use of it.
The Three Musketeers, 1921

Long John Silver: Arrrr, fortune rides the shoulders of them what schemes.
Long John Silver

Porthos: You're reckless, arrogant, impetuous, probably dead by sundown, but I like you, lad.

Lord Willoughby: He’s chivalrous to the point of idiocy.
Captain Blood

Aramis: What we need is a great cause.

Hawkins: What manner of man is Giacomo? Ha ha! I shall tell you what manner of man is he. He lives for a sigh, he dies for a kiss, he lusts for the laugh, ha! He never walks when he can leap! He never flees when he can fight. And he swoons at the beauty of a rose.
The Court Jester

Fred Kwan: Maybe you’re the plucky comic relief. Did you ever think of that?
Galaxy Quest

Daffy Duck: You ain’t got a chance. I’m the hero of this picture, and you know what happens to the villain.
The Scarlet Pumpernickel

Edna Mode: Go – confront the problem. Fight! Win!
The Incredibles