View Single Post

Thread: The Divine Forge - IC (Ongoing Campaign)

1. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Divine Forge - IC (Ongoing Campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by czieg View Post
    You keep talking about these drow, who are they?
    "You a shut in, or something?"Brent sat down in his seat. "They'd be the native elves of that new continent discovered south, across the sea. They're dark skinned, white haired savages, the lot of them. What I can't figure out is what the hell are they doing in the Mournlands, unless this walking clanker here is less competent than looks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    Halberd replies, "Found it in an old fortress that had been taken over by bandits. A friend of mine nearly got himself killed getting past all the magic traps."
    "Ah. Curious, indeed, what we find in the aftermath of the Last War, isn't it?" Cynric couldn't help but notice the slight Brent had given to Spiker, and he chuckled. "Funny, Brent. I could say the same of you, when it comes to competency."
    What the hell are you blathering about?" Brent gritted his teeth after the stab at his pride.
    "I merely state that for a reputed Guild member, you seem to lack the skill of keeping your coin secure. Tell me: do you have the gold to pay off the drinks you've consumed?"
    Brent checked his belt pouch, seeing that his coin purse was missing. "WHAT?!"
    Cynric laughed.
    Spoiler: Briar
    Show
    For that roll, not only can you keep up with the conversations going on, you also note the conversations going on between others in the tavern. The most commonly talked about subject seems to be about sightings of zombie stragglers from the northeast, passing Gray Keep. It seems the Vassal's Knighthood is not fairing so well.
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2014-08-02 at 12:07 PM.
    Very busy these days and so posting will be sparse.

Extended Sig.

Lady Cordelia of Grimmfell Avatar created by yours truly.

Spoiler: Full image
    Show