Quote Originally Posted by the humanity View Post
As a note, this is for one of my players. Originally, it was going to be the Prc of his 'spirit guide', but he was intrigued with making his own monastic order. Which is a cool idea.
Maybe gold?
Gold seems presumptuous and vain to me.
Silver fits much better for representing asceticism and unswerving dedication to a distilled pure form of inner power.
But hey, whatever rocks his boat.

As a note, this is for one of my players. Originally, it was going to be the Prc of his 'spirit guide', but he I see your point for number 2. I was going to have Kossuth challenge him in a dream, reward him with the first level (which would coincide with the rest of the party leveling up) as the first and his character would be the one doing most of the quest giving.
Nice.
Covers both #2 & #3.

As a note, this is for one of my players. Originally, it was going to be the Prc of his 'spirit guide', but he Flickerwalk is a swift action usable as often as you have swift actions. It goes anywhere in your range you can see.
Don't know. Unrestricted teleportation seems abuseable to me.
This makes the monk impossible to contain without burring him in stone 10'+ from all directions.

The monk is having difficulty getting to the places where he can stun or hit, I felt it was no worse than pounce, but a little more versatile. I'll make sure that's clearer.
Then make FoB applicable on charge & standard action as well.
The Monk's speed grants it a significant jump, so this should cover it.
At higher levels (somewhere around 15th), you could allow FoB on an AoO, once per round (or unrestricted, if you will).

Maybe the even levels where he gets his boost to flickerwalk he should get fire resistance? I thought the same thing.
Seems fine to me.