Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
If the people cannot defend themselves, it is only proper for them to be hunted. That is the way it works.
"I... wouldn't say that, Spiker. However, 'better to deal with the devil you know.'" His eyes were set back onto the path. "Let us depart before we smell of this evil."
Cynric spurred his horse, ushering her forward.
Spoiler: To All
Show
Unless there are any objections, we shall keep moving.

Spoiler: Endbringer: Halberd Only
Show
Just warning you, Halberd: this creature is unknown to me, much less it's purpose. I'm not sure how much help I will be against it, other than as a weapon.

Kalim, silent the whole time, took one last look at Brent's remains. Not exactly how I pictured you biting it... he thought to himself. He took out a silver piece, and held it up at the late trapsmith. "Pleasure doing business with you, Mr.Gallows," he said, finally. He flipped the coin under where his body hanged. And with that, he rode on.

A few hours of riding later, and you see a clearly paved road for a change. The trees are less condensed, though the gray skies do not seem to be letting up. Thunder rolls in the distance. Eventually, you feel a light drizzle, which turns to a moderate downpour of rain.

Sir Cynric rides on. "We are close now," he says. "If we hurry, we could seek shelter within the Vassal's Hall."

Sure enough, fifteen minutes of riding later, you all find a fork in the road, with a sign pointing your way to Gray Keep. You continue, finally making it to a new clearing.

The fort itself is small, and not very impressive. Gray walls, and a single tower on the west end of the structure. There are a few banners draped upon the keep: each with a platinum star upon a blue field. Hodge podge barricades are placed outside of the walls, each with a few men at arms posted behind them. Upon closer inspection, you notice a line of bodies with white blankets draped over them, heavily guarded by several warriors.

However, what catches your amazement is what sits atop the tower: a huge, winged, silver scaled beast which could only be a dragon! It remains perfectly still, stalwartly staring towards the north, unmoved by your appearance. You're not even sure if it notices you.

As you all approach, a half elven woman, red-haired and armored in scale mail, points her scimitar at you.

"HALT! This area is not safe for travelling! We can provide no more sanctuary! Turn back!"