Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
I say what I mean. The strong will hunt the weak. It is the way of the world.

As the rain begins to pour, Spiker's irritation at being mounted grows. So when the half-elven woman tries to turn them away, she nearly snaps. Her tail begins to jerk forward, but she stops it before the spikes fly.
I expected better from my employers. And from servants of the dragon god, no less!
Cynric quikcly stood between Spiker and the half-elf. ""Put those away, damn it all!" He turned and bowed to the armored woman, who was unmoved by Spiker's display. "Mistress Sorra, I have returned with this group at the request of the Vassal himself. These gentlemen are called the Mournland Watch, here to help us with our plight. But we must speak with Saint Wyrmslayer, immediately."

The half elf lowered her blade. "Sir Cynric," she said,"I-I'm sorry, but the Vassal cannot be disturbed in his condition."

"It is a matter of great importance, my Lady. I have received ill tidings of our current situation-"

Lady Sorra tried her best to hide her worry, but it's as clear as day. "You don't understand. Th-the Vassal's illness has gone from bad to worse! By the divines, you can see it upon his face..."