Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
Spoiler
Show
It probably depends on the specific biological mechanism of the regeneration and how many catgirls you want to kill.
Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
Please don't kill any catgirls!

Spoiler
Show
Heh, I'll try to avoid trying too hard to work out the 'why/how' since anything that we work out will be equally ridiculous, 'Because, magic/radiation/chemical x!' is good enough for me. Since I tend towards crapsack settings I'm likely to just rule that the worse interpretation is the applicable one. So an eternity of endless death is probably in Wilson/Davis's future.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Werebear View Post
You know what'd be hillarious - If Fanboy's powers were tied to his physical brain, and whoever he switched with got his entire power suite.

McCrow's player actually suggested that last night. Since Mustafu's end goal is to become a body hopping immortal though I've already told him that he can implant his powers along with his consciousness. Of course in the name of balance; if he tries to break the game by stealing powers that he can't pay for he's likely to find that stealing a superhuman's body will bring other, unpleasant repercussions.