Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Of course Miss Icy, I even got the reservations for us, it was amusing how the restaurant went from completely booked to suddenly a table was available with the mere mention of who I was, it is a perk,"
He heartily chuckled and smiled. Fox rolled his eyes.
"Ah. A reservation. How convenient," Icy said, keeping a carefully neutral face. Fox didn't need more reasons to dislike his father more. "I presume this carriage is taking us straight to the place then?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"A visionary perfectionist that one is," Idle Chat added with some air quotes and chuckled.

"That costume looks pretty sweet actually,"
Gearstride commented as she stared ate Snowflake's Commander Hurricane's costume.
"Thanks!" Snowflake replied, looking quite happy at the compliment. Then her ears perked up in the direction of the stage. "Oh dear, I think I hear Miss Director calling. See you guys on the set!" The pegasus waved again and quickly took off.

Silverpine waved back. "Bye!" He turned to Idle and Gearstride. "I think that's our cue to get ready as well."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
(I'm going to presume that Es has a spell that prevents alcohol from getting to the kid)

Lone Star made his own order, then cocked an eyebrow at Es as the waiter walked away. I'll take your word for it. He said dryly.
(Technically, fetal alcohol syndrome only occurs with excessive drinking. A glass of wine or two wouldn't hurt.)

"Oh, you should. These sort of stallions are quite easy prey," Esmeralda giggled, not quite considering the impact of her words.