Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
Well, yeah, but my drawing sucks.

And I always feel a bit insecure about describing my characters, for some reason- I feel like I'm not describing them thoroughly enough. So, whenever I do a request for art, I always feel a bit bad about pointing out 'ah, this isn't quite what I wanted'.

Of course, sometimes I get a picture back that becomes the new 'what I want'. The time you drew Chiyoko for me is the big example, I'd say.
I remember when Kasanip drew my character Lia from a game she was running. She did a really good job, and I felt it captured how I saw the character even better than what I'd described!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
Somehow, the English translation of rules for 『とある科学の冒険物語(学園都市TRPG)』 became finished! (*´Д`) English title is "A Certain Scientific Adventure Story (Academy City TRPG)."

Probably there are many mistakes and difficulties. But I'm a little proud to accomplish this kind of thing. Even though it is a sketchbook thread! There is the English proverb "A picture is worth a thousand words," so I hope "A thousand words is worth a picture" is acceptable, too.
Because there is some time, some request or music sketch can be done, too! Please tell me if there is such a request.
I don't know anything about Railgun, but both the anime and the game look pretty cool. Good luck with your game!

If I may, I'd like to suggest this song as something you might want to draw. Darren Hanlon is one of my favourite musicians, but I've always wondered if his music would be as enjoyable to someone who learnt english as a second language, since he's very creative with his lyrics. I think it's a very cute song though, and I hope you like it.