Well well well......we have a contender......

AGES back, bobthe6th started a project which ended up a 3 way collaboration which took about a year to complete, and ended in quite a stupendous (and granted, slightly huge) non-power using telekinetic psion base class. If you're looking for things to do with TK wielded weapons then perhaps you'd like to peruse it for inspiration, a reasonable chunk of the (massive) thread may have relevance to you also, along with the other miscellaneous feats and PrC. It's all in my signature under 'Telekineticist' etc...(it IS a smidgen on the WoT side, but I think it's worth the read, just give yourself a clear half hour!)

Regarding this class as it stands, the text needs a lot of cleaning up and it's a little unclear in places, but the idea seems solid if a little limited. Is there a plan for other abilities within this class, because if not I see it having issues at about the same time as the fighter does, when all you can do is hit stuff in new and more painful ways. Not that this is a bad thing, it's just limited (I personally enjoy the bashy bashy approach) since a lot of people want a little more choice with actions at higher levels. Of course, you can pull the whole 'Magneto Effect' from very early levels, so you have plenty of cool factor going.

The damage ratios and numbers of attacks seem reasonable, and I don't think it comes off too strong. I especially approve of the way you have dealt with different materials amongst your orbiting shrapnel btw, makes a lot of sense and is well worded to convey the meaning without need for a small essay. Often-times I have found that wording is the hardest part when writing TK abilities!

I'm aware you often throw these ideas out there, then refine the text over a couple of days (a good way of working if the idea needs to come out in a hurry) so I'll check back once the wording is cleaned up and give a proper review.