Quote Originally Posted by wayfare View Post
Thanks for the suggestions! I've modified Maul of the Titans some.
Great! The wording's a bit clumsy, though, so I made you another one:
"Starting at 10th level, when you inflict damage with a weapon or spell, you may use a bonus action to cause that damage to ignore any resistance possessed by the target. You may use this ability a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a short or long rest."

Spoiler: Here's a version with the other modification I would suggest
Show
Starting at 10th level, you may use a bonus action to grant your attacks the ability to pierce your foe's resistances. The next time you make a weapon attack or cast a spell this turn, any damage that attack or spell would deal ignores any resistances possessed by the target.
You may use this ability a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a short or long rest.

What do you think about having Polymorph on the list?
I feel like stoneskin or another spell would fit better. Polymorph is a powerful spell, and that power is multiplied by a warlock's casting methods. Besides that, it already exists as an invocation, so I don't think it should be able to get onto the spell list. Besides that, while becoming anything does fit with the powers of creation and chaos, element-based spells fit far, far better than polymorph does.