I've pretty much outstayed my welcome in the only good support thread I know of on the internet, outstayed by at least a dozen times based on the way people generally respond to anything I say even if it's not negative, and I never really got comfortable with all the other threads on here, so...guess I'm leaving. Dunno how long, but I'm not going to respond to anything for a long time. I've been trying so hard to be optimistic, but I can't keep it up when everything keeps going to **** in my life, and that just keeps creeping in to how I talk on here, so, yeah. I doubt anyone will miss me, since all the people I was on friendly terms with don't seem to post anymore anyway, but I have to put this all out there in case anybody notices I'm not wasting thread space anymore and wonders why.

I guess it's just one less thing to make me miserable, anyway. I already lost the ability to vent or raise concerns a long time ago since it just pisses everybody off in the support thread. Not really that much of a loss, all things considered.
Don't bother responding about how immature and childish I am, depression doesn't give a **** and it's already been done in the past anyway.