Quote Originally Posted by lytokk View Post
I think I'm going to try and use my laptop more for the game. Will try and put together a word document with an excel table inside of it that I can use to keep track of initiative, bad guy HP, and use the word document for notes. That way I can still save every session and keep a good running track of whats going on.

Another thought I had, the druids turn seems to take longer, just because of her summons and the animal companion. I think I should split her AC off of her initiative turn, that way her turns are spread out more reasonably.
If your okay with using a laptop you might want to try using this thing. http://combatmanager.com/

Combat goes way faster since I started using it. It tracks initiative and automatically calculates monster rolls. Its also hooked up to pretty much all the Pathfinder material, monsters, spell descriptions, its very thorough. And it lets you modify the monsters quickly and easily.

So for instance our characters who summon things have a some feats and class features that augment their summoned critters. So say they summon a wolf, you type wolf into the monster finder, hit customize, make the changes and then save it as so and so's wolf, then you can ad it to the initiative order with all its stats right there for you anytime you want. And its saved, so you only have to do that once.

I love it. And its free.