Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
(since my first post was a laundry list of suggestions, I'll further elaborate on my favorite one from the list here. Count this one as my contribution, the others can be added or excluded at the discretion of later posters )
Arena Prowess (Ex):
All the strength, endurance, and agility in the world are not enough to keep a gladiator alive if he does not know how to use them. Some gladiators rely on their cunning and wits to see how to best apply their talents, others resort to gut senses and intuition, and some even use their flashy personalities to swing the crowd—and thus often the fight—in their favor. At 1st level, a gladiator must choose whether they rely on cunning, intuition, or flair to survive the grueling challenges faced in the fighting pits. If they choose cunning, they add their Intelligence modifier as an insight bonus to their Reflex saves. If they choose intuition, they instead add their Wisdom modifier as an insight bonus to their Reflex saves. If they choose flair, they add their Charisma modifier as an insight bonus to their Reflex saves. At 3rd level, they also apply the chosen ability modifier as an insight bonus to rolls made to confirm critical hits. At 7th level they add the chosen ability modifier as an insight bonus to Initiative checks. At 11th level they add the chosen ability modifier as an insight bonus to any check made to oppose an enemy’s bull rush, disarm, feint, overrun, sunder, or trip attempt. At 15th level, they add the chosen ability modifier as an insight bonus to attack rolls and weapon damage rolls made whenever they make an attack of opportunity.

On the class table, these can be represented as multiple entries. Arena Prowess (Reflex saves) at 1st, Arena Prowess (Confirmation rolls) at 3rd, Arena Prowess (Initiative) at 7th, Arena Prowess (Opposed checks) at 11th, and Arena Prowess (Attacks of opportunity) at 15th.

ETA: If you decide to not include this one because I've already made some suggestions, I'd be okay with that.
Suggestions are not the same as contributions, therefore you still get to contribute.
And a suggestion from myself, these features that Extra has look like they could be used to do some cool effects beyond what they added: Flair can intimidate as a swift action at level 10, Intuition They can take a 5ft step as there being attacked. I dunno, it seems like something that we can build the whole class on if we chose.