Oooooooh, much better!

Your power levels and damage ratios look to be very reasonable, pretty sure a focused THW charger or arcane blaster out-damages you but your selective damage spread looks tasty. The additional caveat of trip/disarm/bullrush options open you up to lovely BFC play, but it's not the only way of playing which I'm liking....

Think you might see what I meant about the wording issues for TK wielding now, the orbiting blades wording is still clear as mud (though I get it personally) and whereas I see what you're driving at, I'd be tempted to simplify the approach slightly. For instance, instead of saying this;
This damage is as per the WORST of individual objects, or as per the BEST of ALL types of that have at least 30 pieces in the group.
You could say this;
"Any special material must be shared by either at least 30 of your objects or all of them (in the case of less than 30 objects used) to have their normal effect."

Pretty sure that says the same thing but a fair bit clearer. There are other bits I'll bring up when I have more time to read/think/type/edit a decent response but the new additions and clarifications are mostly solid, and I've not noticed any GLARING blunders or oversights anywhere, so it's looking alright just now.

I would say it might be worth looking into granting your featherfall, levitate and fly abilities to allies within a certain area at later levels. For instance, when you gain the levitate ability you may grant feather fall to allies within your TK range, when you gain flight you may grant levitate within TK range and when you hit 19th or 20th level you can make others fly too (at a speed penalty perhaps...?). This would keep the abilities current, since once you have flight the featherfall and levitate abilities are unlikely to be much used except for occasions when you run out of durations (and even then it'll be reasonably rare). I just dislike having snacky at-will abilities from a class which become redundant, and if you stagger the ally option as I suggested above you stay well behind the broken end of the power/utility curve, at least in my mind.

More coming soon, shall read carefully through your feats and ACFs between now and then too, so I'll have more critique yet!