Greetings, potential DMs! I want to present you with (what I perceive to be) an uncommon opportunity. I have a group of four friends (counting myself) that want to be players for your Pathfinder game. I realize, it doesn't sound uncommon, yet. Here's the scoop:

1: Three of the four of us DM at least one game, currently. The fourth is smart enough, but doesn't possess the spark to want to. We all possess significant system familiarity, if not mastery. We're not gonna botch simple rules on you, probably ever.

2: A different three of the four of us are real-life brothers. The fourth is a recently-recruited honorary brother. He picked up DMing for us when a past DM had real-life complications and wasn't able to continue, and has therefore earned my respect.

3: We already have basic build ideas planned, and would tweak the characters to fit whichever AP appealed to all of us. In general, we have a paladin and inquisitor who will beat faces side-by-side, an arcanist, and a skill-junky to round it out. Should be a solid group, I think.

4: We all post regularly. We communicate via a google+ hangout for most out-of-character issues, which helps us keep the action moving without much delay. It's VERY uncommon for 24 hours to pass without a post from each of us. When it does happen, you can bet that you will know why it happened (long vacation, temporarily nuts work hours, whatever- it will be communicated), and perhaps more importantly, we will have discussed it in advance. Someone will be prepared to NPC the character for the duration.

So, what do you think? Want a smooth-running, RP-friendly, and active crew for that AP you just bought? Send me (Farmerbink), Darkone7141981, CleverDragon, or JWallyR a private message, or respond here and we can get started!

Edit: original thread

Respectfully,
Farmerbink

PS: Apparently the "Mummy's Mask" adventure path has been coming to mind on a few of the players' end. It would be a shoe-in, I think.