View Single Post

Thread: Annals of the Azlanti

1. - Top - End - #135
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Annals of the Azlanti

R3T2: No time for diplomacy, Rezah casts a very quick spell and yells, "EVERYONE JUST STOP! THE SCRIBE ALREADY SEEMED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO BACK AWAY!"

Though Brand and The Scribe seem to be unaffected by Rezah's incredible Intimidation (23), Fallon, Teofilo, Gek'k, Lilim, and the crew of Duck Dynasty instantly stop.

Fallon looks like an admonished child, and Teofilo simply is impassive. The cousin and the son in no way want to anger the scary half-orc in the full plate armor.

R4T13: The Scribe does stop, but gives Lilim the staredown. She doesn't back down, and it appears to be a contest of wills right now. The Scribe looks like he could pounce on her any minute, until his body suddenly relaxes and he drops to his knees, wearing nothing but his skirtted bottom and a bare chest. "I surrender until we determine the absolute truth."

Brand grabs rope and moves over to the Scribe to tie him up (though has not done so yet). Helgath, Lilim, and Gek'k are still in a state of mild stop-shock from Rezah. (I also rule that this is enough to ruin Gek'k's readied action.) Kurna likewise does nothing, shocked that the monster gave himself up so easily.

Rezah ponders the Scribe's actions for a moment. "Nobody here holds your honor or the warmage's above reproach. I sense no evil from you, Scribe. This must be what we discussed. Teofilo, you and I must pray on this." He nods to Brand to continue.

The Duck Dynasty backs off, not sure what to do. Helgath holds his hand to Kurna, as if to advise her to just hold off on saying anything.

Gek'k, Lilim, Rezah, what do you do as Brand finishes tying the Scribe with his hands behind his back?

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
    Show

Fallon: 26.
    Teofilo: 21.
    Cousin: 20.
    Son: 14.
    The Scribe: 13.
    Brand: 12.
    Helgath: 11.
    Lilim: 10.
    Gek'k: 8.
    Kurna: 7.
    Rezah: 2.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2015-01-26 at 07:14 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.