Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
That's easy. Just let Katherine and Alex respec. Maybe Gwen bites Alex and she becomes a vampire. Or Alex reads the wrong eldritch book and gets possessed by a demon spirit as a teenager. And I'm pretty sure Katherine wanted to be a catgirl, but they weren't invented yet at the time.
That's possible but relies on both players agreeing for the first.

The second is impossible

The third, I think was considered, discarded, and does nothing to help me keep continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
Also, that doesn't really fix the issue I was talking about...In fact, it exacerbates it. The problem with Vampire, specifically, is that for a decent part of the game, it is near-impossible to finagle your skills into scenes as they're pretty specific and strict about when they're usable, as opposed to some of the other ones, especially especially Sanguine Kiss, which is near-unusable at the early stages of the game, and depending on who screws what up, might be a completely useless skill if the Protagonist doesn't want to kiss people for some reason. In general, it feels like a trap option, or a least a less-than-useful one, as it really feels like it relies on late-game power, somewhat unusual circumstances, and GM giving you night scenes to actually be competitive with the other girls.
Want me to take a stab at it. I'm not opposed to tweaking it, just making it desired to be stronger then normals.