View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

1. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    She shook her head again. "No, you are not suited to be a guest. You have to much youth, joy. Your disguise would be revealed as soon as a conversation started."
    "What?! I'll have you know that Jadeite and I did go under cover once before and my disguise was not compromised then! I am quite capable of getting into the proper mind set of a mild mannered and dull guest at the equivalent level of Jadeite. And besides-"
    She takes a step forward and a magnificent noble dress appears over her chain shirt and other articles of clothing she was wearing. Even 2 sparkling earrings appear. The entire outfit would not be out of place at a high class ball.
    "-I can even wear whatever I like while remaining protected from anything dangerous that might happen. And as for my acting..."
    She takes a few steps forward towards Dierdre, walking stance completely different to that of a high noble. She stops and curtsies toward her, lifting up the glamoured image dress with her hands in a very respectful manner. She murmurs a highly respectable greeting to Dierdre while performing the gesture.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2015-01-29 at 06:04 PM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28