Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
It is a lot of work to cut down those very long posts. And that is work time before even starting to speak up yourself. Lurking. I was going somewhere with this but I forget. So instead it is true and it is flattering just to say nobody else is interesting enough to start banter up again.
That's kinda how I've been for awhile. So much to write, or to read over to decide whether to talk about, or other stuff. So I don't do anything. But then I felt bad, hence I returned. Curly truly is very good at keeping up lots of talk, but it seems like some others are working at that too.

I love cornbread! Save some for me please. I will bring butter and honey to put on it!

When you get to play Pharaoh. When the game lets you pick between Bubastis and another city. Take the other city. I cannot win Bubastis. I have had five saved Bubastis cities that are well stocked and ready to win. But I cannot get the game to use the supplies in the right order. Any other city with the same supplies will do what Bubastis needs to do. That one will not. Any other city that gets stuck the gamefaqs has the answer. But not Bubastis. And once you pick a city when you have to pick a city you cannot go back and pick the other one. You better have an old save file from the last city and replay the ending of that one.
Well I would but that was a few days ago so it is gone now. But i do intend to make more. Butter and honey are grand ideas, especially with cornbread. Also applicable to biscuits.

Duly noted! Not Bubatis. Geez that last thing though...not being able to just pick the other after making a hoice? Very rough...

Sneaky. How can we yell at you in the chat? You are not there now.
Heh that is pretty cunning. Or not thought out. Either way.