I don't have any particular opinion regarding invitations, but I do have a different suggestion for the next time you run a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
My latest "Ramsus why gods why!?" game, Core Component is now recruiting, possibly in record time for mod approval as I only posted it up a few hours ago. Anyway, tell your friends.
Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
Lex, you can add Core Component to recruiting and stuffs now.
Next time, there should be a sentence or two about what the game is going to be like in at least one of your announcements, especially if the name is something like Core Component. I could just as easily imagine a "Core Component" game that's sci-fi themed and focused on mechanics. The name didn't really tell me anything.

Sometimes when I come to this board I have a good amount of free time, and sometimes I've only got a few minutes and I'm just logging on to see if the night phase has started in Careless Investigation so I can send in my action. Keeping up with the Pub and Central doesn't take too much time, but opening posts tend to be kind of large, so I don't bother looking at them unless I have plenty of free time at the moment, which I didn't have at the time the game was announced. If you had said anything about the heavy focus on role playing, I would have made a note to myself to look it up later. Unfortunately, the announcement didn't really make any impression at all, so I immediately forgot about it.