(Actually, Mr. Griffin, you haven't discovered anything I haven't mentioned in every single post I've voted in. )

"Pirates aren't wer ewolves? Aren't they secretly good and even sometimes a ..."

"AHEM! that's a spoiler and you're not even in that game. I think I saw Exachix leaving Ceika's ship yesterday. If she's a suspected werewolf, he may be too." *LLink points at Exachix.*
"You are gonna get us lynched, you know."

"Maybe, but I can't help hang her, she sent Tony a bumper sticker."
"It looks like Krystal Tiger is going to be hung."
*The llama in green starts to point to her*
"NO! Don't! She has a fairy. She can't be evil."
"Umm..but...I need to vote for someone or else the mob will get me. And if I don't vote for her and she's a wolf, I'm in trouble."
"Please, LLink. She has good riddles. Don't kill her."
"Sigh, fine. She does have good puzzles. She's probably a dungeon designer. Blasted dungeons."
*LLink points a hoof at Exachix and scowls at his fairy "guide"*
*LLink trots after Alarra, the fairy following closely behind him* "Hey! Don't you have silver arrows?" "Shhhh. Its bad enough I never had a chance to switch my vote to DLD, don't make it obvious to the wolves that I should be eaten, as well." "Oh, ummm...." "Sigh. Half-dragon wolves. I miss the 8-bit days of octopi that spit rocks and slow-moving bomb-eating dinosaurs."
(So I've made no secret of the fact that I've not jumped on the bandwagons. In fact, in viewing my old posts, the only person I've helped lynch was Gnome Barbarian and that's really only because his "I'm not a wolf" posts were grating on my nerves.)

(I did not vote to lynch Gezina. Who turned out to be a villager. I did not lynch DLD, who turned out to be a wolf. I did not lynch Krystal Dragon because there was no need. The wagon was going full speed ahead, so I chose to point at Exachix because its funny to me.)

(Now, common sense says not to vote against the bandwagon because if the person who is lynched turns out to be a wolf then the person who chose not to vote for the wagon is immediately suspect. This has created a "Bandwagon fear." As soon as one starts people hop on because the other option is to be lynched in a few days.

Wolves know this. Wolves hop on the bandwagons. Wolves know that to try to save a kin who is bandwagoned against is a sure way to lose. It lost us WW II. Its caused many wolves in the past to be hung. I am actually acting in a very unwolven manner.)