View Single Post

Thread: The Pub: Off-topic chat for forum gamers

1. - Top - End - #570
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Pub: Off-topic chat for forum gamers

Yes, yes, you're both very clever, solving all my hosting problems with a game you already hosted together, that I played in, and completely spaced that option as being an option. Well done then. I know when I've been bested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    As long as you have an account, the My Topics button basically becomes an inbox.
    I don't like having to open 30 different quicktopics to get all the orders, but it's pretty similar to opening 30 different PMs.

The difference? Your night/day action won't be the first thing I see, I'll have to hunt for it. Pizza no like, bad medicine.

Still, it solves more problems than it causes, and has the additional effect of making it possible for my co-host to access everything I can.

So, it works. Pizza still no like, but I have to admit it's the best solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably going to ask players to post orders/actions in the following format:

"-------USE ITEM X ON LEGATO ENDLESS"

All caps, with a string of dashes in front of it. That way I can find it faster, by skimming.

I would ask people to bold it or use colors, but the code for quicktopic to do that is a gigantic pain in the butt. This is much faster, even if it feels silly, it is a major help.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2015-02-18 at 05:19 PM.