Eager to start the day, and easily having slept off the previous evening's amusement, Grekka rises well before sunrise. She is waiting at the necropolis gates as her companions arrive. "Aren't you excited?!" she yells, as they gather. Unable to contain herself, she spends most of the morning doing pushups and bouncing about on the balls of her feet as the priests drag on with their final preparations. As the doors part ceremoniously, Grekka's grin widens further, only to be replaced by a scowl as still more delays impede them.

Finally, they step past the last priest and into the necropolis. Her usually casual demeanor evaporates into the golden rays of the early morning sun. She fixates on a small, oft-ransacked hut. As they near it, she quickly says, "give me just a moment. Alone, please." and walks inside it. After less than a minute, she walks back out, into the daylight. Her eyes are red, but her expression deliberate. She forces a smile. "Let's go meet Akhentepi, shall we?"

Grekka steps forward, inspecting the door closely. She reaches into her backpack, and seems to note the scrapings indicative of crowbar use for the first time. With evident distaste, she says: "Well, I suppose that's unlikely to work better for us than it did for them..." She gently replaces the half-way removed crowbar back into her pack. Hefting her morningstar meaningfully, she turns to her companions. "Any better ideas, or shall I make us a door?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I'm assuming you've already rolled perception checks, and that we don't need to?
In case I'm mistaken: (1d20+7)[12]