1. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Living Armory, featuring biological items of various types. (Please PEACH)

That's because broke it off into 3 paragraphs since I needed to specify things on a case by case basis. The user benefits has a period and is meant to lead to the next parts.

In short I believe you failed to scroll down. We all fail spot checks I suppose
    Edit:sorry if I sounded a little mean spirited there. I will have to consider fixing that section to be more readable. But in short, melding grafts the weapon or armor onto you as if you used certain powers or spells. It's a raw benefit. The fluff about weapons attaching onto you is there to remind people that melding applies.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-02-26 at 11:28 AM.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature