Grenzo floating about in the void.
Grenzo bathed in the effects of the summer moon as the effects of the harsh winter gave way to celebrations, His Rix Maadi insuring that everything was done in excess. He turned an eye toward the Playground and learned then that what was a party without fuel? He drew upon His disciples experimentation with the firewater, especially interested in the Aram that had decided that the best way to get around was by strapping themselves into unstable engines and shooting off of Dur'Kala. With a cackle He turned His gaze upon the Aram busy working on bigger, faster, more reckless rockets.

Dur'Kala the Jagged Spire
Tuk has spent months trying to outdo his comrades in their unending desire to build bigger rockets that could connect all of the Playground. In his moment of despair the bonfire that every Aram had in their warrens blasted to life and a voice that they had only dreamed of hearing again boomed forth. "My children! You have pleased me with your use of My holiest of liquids! On this day let it be known that the Aram will spread My word to all corners of this world and any others!" Amongst cheers from the Aram "scientists", Tuk felt the warm Kiss of Grenzo upon his forehead. It was then that he knew how to create an engine capable of breaking free of the grasp of their world. In a fevered pace he quickly constructed the first prototype and launched it in a week. Amongst cheers of the entire Aram horde teeming on Dur'Kala the rocket lurched into the air and into the void.

Of course the Aram hadn't worked out all the kinks but from that first mighty step they set their eyes on the stars and moons above, coining the term "Aerialists" to unify them. Those rockets that were no longer necessary were shipped throughout the Playground to aid the other races in the Aerialist vision of a future where one could get drunk on fuel and dreams while not held down by gravity.
Spoiler: AP
Show
8=5+3 Rollover
6=8 - 2: Gain Portfolio "Ethanol", that which fuels the arson and feeds the gluttony!
4=6 - 2: Create Organization "Aerialists" Taking Rocketry to the next level, the Aerialist have the singular goal to punch through the air and into the vast nothingness of the Void. To go boldly where no Aram has gone before...except those already on Neutral Ground.