"Okay, good" Jill replies, more genuinely relieved than she would have expected, giving Claire one last tight squeeze before letting go. "And besides, even if the others do have to pull John off Greg, it won't do anything to the concert. If anything, it'll get Suki even more publicity. No such thing as bad press."
She glances over her shoulder towards the door, suddenly finding it warm in the auditorium, even without her hoodie--though that may have something to do with the recent close proximity to Claire's breasts. "I'm gonna step outside for a second, it's kinda hot in here." Stepping out through the doorway, she suddenly remembers the other person she should be helping feel better--she sticks her head back inside, searching around for Becca, but her best friend is nowhere to be found. Frowning, she pulls out her phone and hastily composes a text. I dont think Suki likes Rob more than you. and dont say its not a surprise. I still love you more than anyone. talk to me later or at least call?