In case it was not fully clear, here's a description of how initiative works here.

Both Calathon and the solifugids failed their Perception rolls, so there is no surprise round.

Then, inititative is rolled. Calathon and Vershab beat the creatures, but Lehasti and Grekka fell behind. Therefore the order of action is as follows:

Round 1
- First, Calathon and Vershab in any order.
- Then, the solifugids.

Round 2
- The group, in any order.
- Then, the solifugids.

Round 3, etc.

Note: On the face of it, it looks like Grekka and Lehasti miss an entire round, but this is only a matter of presentation. In regular play, they would go at the end of round 1, then Vershab and Calathon would go at the beginning of round 2. All I'm doing here is conflating the end of round 1 with the beginning of round 2 and calling that "round 2". But in effect, there's no action lost.

Once the order of action is established, I'm ignoring the rolls: you can post in any order when it's the group's turn. This way, we aren't waiting for each other. I will resolve actions in the order of posting, unless you instruct me otherwise: You can post to indicate your action will wait until after somebody else has acted, or any more complex set of conditions as you see fit. By default, I'll resolve ambiguous cases in the group's favor anyway.