1. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Seven Days to the Grave [IC]

Spoiler: Spellcraft and Maybe Minor Comment
    Show
    Do I know what spell Gamma used? Spellcraft (1d20+9)[19]

If Paxre does, he'll say, "Wow. Neat spell!"

Paxre fishes out a strange-looking device. For the most part, it looks like a standard bloodletting device used by most healers. But this version is much, much more horrible. This thing, very much like a meat tenderizer, has thin, tiny little switches on it. He flips one of the little switches, and tiny hooked blades come out. It looks a little unwieldy, obviously made for human-sized hands, but he is just testing it. Then, after the test, he shows his leg and puts the hook parts facing his thigh. He takes out a vial and places it at the collection point. Then ..... he flips the lever.

Definitely painful. Bleeding profusely for a few rounds until the vial fills, and then the bleeding automatically stops as he pulls the lever shut, and then lifts. Overall, he took 6 hit points of damage. He hands the vial to Gamma and says, "I set the lever to collect some of my black bile. It can't cure her, but it can help her recover. This is set to help her actually temporarily recover from her real pain, not her current, um, pus-bubbles."

He hands the vial to Gamma.
    Last edited by PSinger; 2015-03-11 at 06:48 PM.
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Legacy of Fire: Water Prince Rafiq Karim
    Rise of the Runelords: Keghart Valdemar & Valbard the Velociraptor
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Serpent's Skull: Harsk! (yes, that one)
    Shattered Star: Lilim
    Strange Aeons: Dorn